Posted 1 year ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Human Resource individual to oversee the Human Resource, People & Culture function across our platform. This individual has the opportunity to take responsibility to lead, build and manage a core area of the business as the firm progresses and builds for the future.
As the Senior HR Manager, you will be tasked with providing generalist HR support and managing the people function across the firm’s platform. You will take the lead on a number of internal strategic, operational, and talent-based related tasks and projects, partnering and working very closely with the senior management within the business. In line with our entrepreneurial approach there will be plenty of autonomy available to really put your own stamp on this role.
What you will be doing for Kavedon
- Creating a unified people strategy that cultivates a strong company culture that is supportive and inclusive to all employees.
- Build and lead a team responsible for all people-related initiatives, including performance management, diversity & inclusion, compensation, retention, learning and development, and employee relations.
- Enhance our culture by developing effective programs and initiatives that keep our employees closely knit, especially in a remote-first work environment.
- Serve as a trusted resource to managers and employees, guiding them through career development and interpersonal conversations.
- Support as we evolve our internal HR platform to ensure an integrated system that scale efficiently as our company continues to scale.
- Initiate and develop a forward-thinking strategy approach to future appointments across the business.
- Evaluate the competitive landscape and create strategies to adapt to changing market trends to ensure that our compensation and benefits offerings remain competitive.
What you bring to the table
- 8+ years previous experience running the People/Human Resources function within a high-growth, progressive organization; 3+ years in a People Operations Leadership role.
- In-depth understanding of HR best practices, with the ability to move seamlessly from strategy development to execution.
- Demonstrated understanding of employment issues and multi-jurisdictional employment laws.
- Experience designing and managing a compensation strategy that is competitive, equitable, and aligned with the company’s compensation philosophy.
- Proven ability to develop hard-working people teams.
Who you are
- A charismatic and credible People/Human Resource professional.
- A motivated self-starter who can operate both autonomously and collaboratively.
- Excellent prioritization, organizational and communication skills.
- Adaptable, fast learner who responds well to change and supports others to do the same.
- Competence and confidence to act as an ambassador for Kavedon Kapital as a whole.