This is an excellent opportunity for a compliance professional with experience within the investment management or compliance consulting sector to join a fast-growing Venture Capital firm and really make an impact. This individual has the opportunity to be part of a new team, taking responsibility to assist in supporting the Compliance Manager in building a compliance function within the firm to provide direction on all aspects of compliance and regulatory permissions as the firm progresses and builds for the future.
What you will be doing for Kavedon
- Assist set-up of internal compliance and regulatory department.
- Provide support to provide reporting all regulatory progresses.
- Undertake risk-based surveillance of investment management activity.
- To support the delivery of relevant thematic reviews
- Support relevant business-led projects and development of internal policies and procedures
- To draft and review internal policies and procedures in all areas of risk management.
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of compliance and regulatory experience within a top tier investment environment.
- Understanding and experience of regulatory requirements (EUVECA / AIFMD) processes and reporting within the Alternative Investment market in the EU and UK.
- Significant experience in AML regulatory environment and reporting
- Strong communication skills and team focus.
- Previous experience working within a regulated Investment/Financial environment.
Who you are
- A charismatic and credible Compliance professional.
- A motivated self-starter who can operate both autonomously and collaboratively.
- Excellent prioritization, organizational and communication skills.
- Adaptable, fast learner who responds well to change and supports others to do the same.
- Competence and confidence to act as an ambassador for Kavedon Kapital as a whole.